MVC is a software architecture – the structure of the system – that separates domain/application/business (whatever you prefer) logic from the rest of the user interface. It does this by separating the application into three parts: the model, the view, and the controller.
The architectural pattern that separates an application into three main logical components: the model, the view, and the controller is known as (MVC) Model View Controller.
- In MVC, each of the components are built to handle specific development aspects of an application.
- MVC is regarded as one of the most frequently used industry-standard web development framework.
- It is used to create scalable and extensible projects.
- It divides a given software application into three interconnected parts, so as to separate internal representations of information from the ways that information is presented to or accepted from the user.
- Traditionally, MCV pattern was used for desktop graphical user interfaces.
- But now a days, this architecture has become extremely popular for designing web applications.
Tririd Technologies Pvt Ltd is Best Software Company in Ahmedabad. Tririd provides service of software development, customization software, database management, Website Development, Web design in HTML -CSS- Word press , SEO etc.
If you are interested to learn and work in MVC , then Join Tririd Technologies Pvt LTD.
For more information about Tririd
Call us @ 8980010210
Visit us@ http://www.tririd.com/services/